Take the easy way to manufacture 100 pairs of jean jackets:
- Your design/idea as a drawing or a picture of an existing style with description of changes to make
- Choose men's, women's or unisex sizing
- Get an estimate within 48 hours of your submission
- 100 to 400 piece production reserved in our schedule
- You choose the size breakdowns
- Will use closest denim fabric from our extensive inventory
- Any wash, any color, any treatment, just let us know
- 6 to 10 weeks production delivery with sample after 3 to 4 weeks
- Allow 3 more weeks if need to develop trim package in parallel
- Fully refundable within 5 days of receiving estimate
After ordering this turnkey solution email us with the drawings or pictures of the style you want to make or better yet, mail us an existing sample. Describe the fit, wash and treatments you want. We will make a pattern and a sample and mail it back to you for approval. Production will start once you approve the sample. We send TOP samples upon request.
We will contact you to discuss the fabric to use. We carry a large inventory and can source as well.
Customers who need their samples in a rush can supply thier own trim or order with generic trim. There will still be time to develop a trim package and get it to put on the actual production. We put the branded trim after washing, this give enough time to get some trim production without adding much delay. Waiting for the trim to put on the samples adds 3 to 4 weeks to the entire process. To start a trim package we need a logo or graphic and a font for your brand. The various choices for buttons, rivets and other trim accessories can be found in our trim section.
Denim Jacket Full Package
The price shown on this product is for a pattern, a sample and a downpayment on a 100 piece or more production of denim jackets. $250 is for the pattern and $1000 is a deposit to reserve your sopt in our production line.
The full amount is refundable as long as you cancel your order wiithin 5 days of receiving our best guess estimate or prior to us starting to make the pattern and sample. If we have started but not finished making the sample, your refund will be the $1000 for the production only.
If you approve our estimate, we will proceed with making the sample.
If you appove the sample, we will ask you to pay 50% of the production cost minus the $1000 deposit. The remaining 50% will be due prior to us shipping you the production.