SORRY, AS OF MAY 1st 2021 OUR MOQ WAS RAISED TO 120 PIECES. WE NO LONGER TAKE ORDERS FOR 50 PIECES
Reorders of styles we already made for you
This reorder doesn't include a sample or pattern.
This package includes the following:
- Reorder a jean we already made for you
- Fit measurements based on the previous production of the same style
- Fabric change if desired
- Minor fit adjustments
- Minor design changes (like make a skinny into a flare)
- Deconstruction changes
- Color or wash changes
- 50 premium jeans production
- Main labels
- Leather back patches
- Generic buttons and rivets
- 4 to 5 weeks production lead time
- Air freight delivery
- Duty paid
If your original design had extra charges for heavy deconstruction, embroidery, silkscreen or any other item, these charges will be billed separately.
This is for the base jeans. Not included in this package:
- Branded trim orther than listed (order trim from our Trim section)
- Deconstruction / abasion / other dry process, select options below
- Complicated washes, any dye, select options below
- Embroidery, printing, laser, any other emblishment optional, please email us
$32 per piece is our base price for 50 jeans and includes air delivery to the nearest airport and duty paid. Price breaks for 300, 600, 1000, 2500 and 5000+ piece orders.
This service offers a quick turnaround in small quantities that is perfect for boutiques and online stores. You can sell and replenish your own brand with ease and not have to worry about large inventories or high MOQ.
Ordering this product is for 50 women's premium denim in any one color (lab dip not included) or wash with optional treatments. Special washes or treatments may have an additional charge. The garments will be delivered with the customer's brand. This is a full package, there is nothing to supply besides special design items, everything else related to production is included in the price.
Our guarantee: we guarantee the garments we manufacture will be the same as the sample you approve within tolerence of 0.5" . Otherwise we guarantee the jeans will be within 0.5 inch tolerence of the specsheet measurements we will provide you for approval.