Take the easy way to manufacture 100 pairs of women's jeans:
- Your design/idea as a drawing or a picture of an existing style with description of changes to make
- Get an estimate within 48 hours of your submission
- No prior jeans production experience needed
- 100 to 400 piece production reserved in our schedule
- You choose the size breakdowns
- Will use closest denim fabric from our extensive inventory
- Any wash, any color, any treatment, just let us know
- 6 to 10 weeks production delivery with sample after 3 to 4 weeks
- Allow 3 more weeks if need to develop trim package in parallel
- Fully refundable within 5 days of receiving estimate
After ordering this full package production please email us with the drawings or pictures of the style you want to make or better yet, mail us an existing sample. Describe the fit, wash and treatments you want. We will make a pattern and a sample and mail it back to you for approval. Production will start once you approve the sample. We send TOP samples upon request.
First time and experienced buyers are welcome to contact us with any question. We went to great lenghts to make the ordering process as simple as possible to save you time and effort. We wil contact you via email and phone to go over the details of the jeans you want to make.
There are a few ways we can handle fabric:
1. The most common is we choose the closest in stock fabric to acheive the wash and look you want
2. You supply us with the fabric of your choice
3. We source the fabric you want and send you swatches (on confirmed orders only)
All samples and production will be made with generic trim unless you provide your own trim.
If you don't have your own trim we recommend you order straight from our trim section. This will start the trim package development process. It will take up to 13 weeks as opposed to 10 if trim needs to be developed.
Full Package Women Jeans Production
The price shown on this product is for a pattern, a sample and a downpayment on a 100 piece or more production of women's jeans. $250 is for the pattern and $1000 is a deposit to reserve your sopt in our production line.
The full amount is refundable as long as you cancel your order wiithin 5 days of receiving our best guess estimate or prior to us starting to make the pattern and sample. If we have started but not finished making the sample, your refund will be the $1000 for the production only.
If you approve our estimate, we will proceed with making the sample.
If you appove the sample, we will ask you to pay 50% of the production cost minus the $1000 deposit. The remaining 50% will be due prior to us shipping you the production.